Kleefeld Honey Run 2020
Saturday September 19, 2020 / 10:00 A.M. / Kleefeld MB
Race is Capped at 90 registrants
|5K Individual||Register Now!|
|Until Sept 4||$15|
|5K Family Entry||Register Now!|
|Until Sept 4||$40 + $10 for each additional member|
- 5K Family Entry - A family rate is applied for runners who reside at the same home address. $40 for a family of 3.
$10 for each additional family member. Maximum of 6 members.
- Free Honey Run swag with entry for the first 100 registrants.
- Event is Chip Timed by Prairie Timing.
Race Kit Pickup
Morning of the race at the starting line.
- Saturday September 19th, 2020
- 5K Honey Run @ 10:00 A.M.
- For the safety of runners, no bikes or pets are allowed on the course.
- Strollers are permitted but will be required to start at the back.
- Parking is available at the Kleefeld School off of Friesen Avenue, and at the Kleefeld Park.
For more information please contact Veronica English
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.