Light Up the Lake 2020 - Regina
Notice of Virtual Race
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are unable to host this event in person BUT we are very excited to still offer the VIRTUAL RUN option!
Register now and then send us confirmation of your run to receive a medal in the mail! You can post on social media with us tagged @CraigsCauseCan or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All current participants will receive an email this week with the option to switch to a virtual run or receive a refund. Stay tuned!
For more information please contact the Race Director
Saturday April 18, 2020 / 8:00 P.M. / Regina SK
This race has a maximum registration cap of 220 entrants.
|VIRTUAL RUN/WALK 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 18||$10 Adult and Youth|
|5K Run/Walk - Individual||Registration closed|
|Until Feb 5||$25 / Youth $20|
|Until Apr 15||$28 / Youth $20|
|Until Apr 18||$28 / Youth $20|
|5K - Team*||Registration closed|
|Until Feb 5||$21 / Youth $20|
|Until Apr 15||$23 / Youth $20|
|Until Apr 18||$25 / Youth $20|
|5K - Family**||Registration closed|
|Until Feb 5||$65 + $18 for additional member|
|Until Apr 15||$68 + $20 for additional member|
|Until Apr 18||$68 + $20 for additional member|
|VIRTUAL RUN/WALK 5K||Registration closed|
|Until Apr 18||$20 / Youth $15|
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- * The TEAM CAPTAIN must register first and invite the members to join up!
Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- **Family consists of Min 3 and max 15 members. After 3 members, each member will be charged additional member fee.
- 5K Run/Walk - Individual - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 100
- 5K - Team - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 70
- 5K - Family - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 50
An awesome, evening event suitable for all ages and abilities.
Headlamps, medals and hot chocolate!
Get creative with glow in-the-dark items and wear lots of purple!
Come early for SWAG sales, music and pre-event photos.
Fundraising is optional. 100% of donations will support pancreatic cancer awareness, education, support and research!
Pancreatic cancer is now the 3rd leading cause of cancer deaths in Canada.
Check out our Facebook event page for more information
Race Kit Pickup not available
- Contact us at email@example.com to receive your medal in the mail!
- Saturday April 18, 2020 @ 8:00 P.M.
For more information please contact Kate Elliott
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.