Virtual Hike for Hospice - Nanaimo 2020
July 18 – August 28th with a virtual wrap up on September 12th / Nanaimo BC
|Individual Walk/Run||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 28||$30|
Family or Team Event
|Family or Team Run/Walk *||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 28||$75|
|Team of 7 - 12 Run/Walk **||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 28||$150|
- * consists of min 2 & Max 6 members
- **consists of min 7 & Max 12 members.
- Team Captain enters all applicants at point of registration.
Due to Covid 19 we are going VIRTUAL!
Join Us September 12th For A Virtual Hustle For Hospice Celebration!
Cycle, Bike, Swim, Hike...
whatever you like...
find your HUSTLE!
How it works:
Register and complete your Hustle for Hospice activity between July 18th and August 28th.
Bike, cycle, swim, hike, run, dance, kayak, mountain climb, backyard games, garden tours or even parachute your way through our community event. Of course making sure you follow all the current Provincial Health guidelines while performing your activities.
Registration packages include a Hospice Hat, Hospice Buff and swag from our sponsors.
Dates to pick up your registration package are:
- * July 30th
- * August 6th
- * August 13
- Location - 1080 St. George Crescent, Nanaimo between 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Once you receive your registration package, print off the sign provided & post a social media image or video footage of you and/or your team completing your “Hustle for Hospice” activity using the hashtags #HikeforHospice2020 #HustleforHospice.
Join our Facebook group and share your photos - Click Here.
A “Hustle for Hospice” in memory sign for the participants can be Downloaded - Click Here.
- Early Bird Draw: Register by July 31st to be entered
- Most Original Hustle: Dare to be different! Prizes awarded for the most creative costume or activity in your “Hustle for Hospice”
- Head Honcho For Hospice: Goes to the highest fundraising individual or team
For more information please contact Cathy Dyck
- Email: CathyD@nanaimohospice.com
- Nanaimo Hospice provides compassionate care and support to those in the last stages of living to their families and to the bereaved. HOSPICE CARE Supports individuals to live until they die, and their families to go on living afterwards.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- You can also download and print our Pledge Form
- This way you have a manual form to use when asking for pledges from your friends and family!
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.