Douglas Park Trail Series - # 1 Clock Challenge
Saturday May 16, 2020 / 10:30 A.M. / Regina SK
|#1 Clock Race||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 30||$20|
|Until May 13||$25|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
Race #1 in the Douglas Park Race Series.
Clock Run, the group will start at the bottom of the hill and in an allotted amount of time need to travel to the top of the hill, ascend down the hill in no particular order to collect individual numbered flags from 1-12, after each flag you must ascend to the top of the hill to be able to go back down and collect the next flag, winner is the person who collects all flags first or the most flags in the time allotted.
First place Men and Women finisher gets a free entry into the Grand Final on Oct 17th
Douglas Park Race fun run challenges will also be run on the upcoming dates.
For information and registeration for upcoming challenges select the event name.
Click Here To Register for All Dates in the Race Series
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday May 14th, 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- Friday May 15th, 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- Regina Running Room - Map
2118 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4P 2T9
- Saturday May 16, 2020
- Clock Race Starts @ 10:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Michael Dahlman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.