Hypothermic Half Marathon 2021 - Virtual Run Canada
Monday February 1st to Saturday February 28, 2021 / Wherever you are in Canada
|BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT, and Yukon Half Marathon and 10K||Register Now!|
|Register Until January 11th , 2021||$40|
|Ontario Half Marathon and 10K||Register Now!|
|Register Until January 5th, 2021||$40|
|Quebec Half Marathon and 10K||Register Now!|
|Register Until January 5th, 2021||$40|
|Atlantic Half Marathon and 10K||Register Now!|
|Register Until December 27th, 2020||$40|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
- Canadian residents only. Overseas applicants are not accepted.
Tier 2 pricing is in effect.
* Pricing is inventory-based according to available quantities and will automatically increase when capacity has been filled.
|Tier 1 is Sold out!||$35|
|Tier 2- 25% Sold Out!||$40|
|Last Day to Register|
|BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT, and Yukon||January 11th , 2021|
|Ontario||January 5th, 2021|
|Quebec||January 5th, 2021|
|Atlantic||December 27th, 2020|
About our Virtual Hypothermic Half Events
- You can run from anywhere you are between February 1st to 28th, 2021!
- Our Virtual run can be run or walked from any location you choose. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and at your own time. There are no restrictions and your souvenir can be picked up at a Running Room location of your choice (for free) or directly shipped to you for a fee of $14.99 Direct shipping option closes January 1 @ 5pm EST (excluding Atlantic Canada – December 27).
- This is a capped event. Registration will stay open only as long as souvenir product is available.
- Registration will close (product permitting) on the following dates:
- Atlantic: December 27th, 2020
- Quebec & Ontario: January 5th, 2021
- BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT, and Yukon: January 11th, 2021
- All participants will receive a limited edition Hypothermic Half camping chair, gloves and a Finisher Medal.
- Select your home province to register. Canadian residents only.
- Western Provinces - British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba
- Ontario Residence
- Atlantic Provinces - Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland
- Quebec Residence
- When registering, you will get to choose your closest Running Room location to pick up your package.
- If package pickup at a Running Room store is not convenient for you, please select no location near me, then select the $14.99 Direct Home Shipping option at check out, and we will mail your bag to you. Direct to Home Shipping is only available if you register before January 1 @ 5pm EST (excluding Atlantic Canada – December 27)
Race Kit Pickup
- The Hypothermic Half Marathon and 10K Package Pickup is tentatively scheduled for early/mid- February and direct to home shipments can be expected to arrive in February/March. More details will be released on this closer to the event date.
Run in support of:
Justsocks.ca is a volunteer operated charity providing new socks to those in need across Canada via charity partners. We partner with over 100 registered Canadian charities with mandates to provide clothing to those in need. Just Socks has distributed over 300,000 pairs of new socks to those in need since 2015. A donation of $30 buys 30 pairs of new specially developed socks for adverse conditions. Please show your support and donate today!
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run. All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
For more information please contact the Running Room Events Team
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.