Superhero Run 2020
Superhero Virtual Run To Fight Childhood Brain Cancer
Register and participate by Saturday September 12, 2020 / Assiniboine Park, Winnipeg MB
We at Madoxs Warriors have made the difficult, but important decision to convert our entire event to a VIRTUAL RACE.
This is due to the current Covid-19 pandemic regulations concerning group gatherings set in place by Health Canada and the Manitoba Government.
Our first concern is the health and well being of all our friends, families and supporters.
If you have already registered for the event, you will receive your t-shirt (registrants prior to July 31 only), bibs and medals prior to September 12.
If you wish to register for the event, participants can still register for the virtual event and will receive a bib and medal
Virtual Event **
|Virtual 5K / 10K with Medal||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 4||$20|
- Age for Youth - 4 and under.
- *** Free T-Shirt with registration ONLY to those runners registered prior to July 31st, 2020.
- T-Shirts are Unisex sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Youth sizes S, M, L
- Team 5K * Run/Walk
- Minimum of 4 members.
- Additional fee after member 5
- 8 members max
What is a Virtual race?**
A virtual race is an event that anyone can participate in by doing the walk or run on their own time individually or in a small group (following physical distancing guidelines).
Stay safe and healthy, and thank you again for your support!
- Complete the virtual race while helping childhood brain cancer research. The race kit includes a finisher medal and if purchased, a race t-shirt.
Optional Event Items
- Zip Up Hooded Sweater (Black with gold font): $ 40
- Silicone bracelet light blue 7.5: $2
- Silicone bracelet light blue 8: $2
Race Kit Pickup
- September 11, 2020
- from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
The Running Room
1615 Regent Avenue West
Winnipeg, MB R2C 5C6
Ph: (204) 777-1122
For more information please contact Marco Suzio
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.