JustMoveFX3 Challenge - Calgary 2020
Saturday May 9, 2020 / Anytime / Calgary AB
|Virtual individual 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 15||$15|
|Until May 1||$20|
|Until May 7||$25|
|Virtual Team* 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 15||$30 for 2 / $10 additonal members|
|Until May 1||$40 for 2 / $15 additonal members|
|Until May 7||$50 for 2 / $20 additonal members|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
- Virtual Team*- must have a minimum of 2 and up to 20 members.
- Team Captain enters all members at point of registration.
About our JustMoveFX3 Challenge Virtual Challenge...
A virtual race is a race that can be run, walked, skipped, hiked from any location you choose. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and at your own time. Participate on your own or as a family.
Our virtual race is a race that be can be completed from any location that you choose: coast-to-coast, indoors or outdoors, trails to treadmills, basements to backyards. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and at your own time. Participate on your own or as a family. Get creative. Get Moving. Keep active & have fun.
- Complete race by the Race day. Once complete, take a selfie of yourself and post it to our Facebook wall or use the tags #justmovefx3 #justmovefx3challengeaccepted @fx3fitness for both Facebook and Instagram.
Proceeds in support of Kidsport.
In lieu of medals, FX3 Fitness will be donating $5 from every entry to your provincial KidSport.
To learn more about KidSport, visit: http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/
For more information please contact Michelle Parker
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Westhills Store. Start date 28 September 2020