Bright Dental Presents Fliteway Skating Club
Virtual Run for Compassion
Register and participate from July 15 - Aug 15th., 2020 / Edmonton AB
|Virtual 5K Run for Compassion||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 13||$30|
Race Kit Pickup
St. Albert Running Room
17 St Anne Street, St. Albert, AB T8N 1E8
July 25th: from 11:00 A.M.- 1:00 P.M.
August 8th: from 11:00 A.M.- 1:00 P.M.
About our Virtual Event...
Virtual Run: Run with us, wherever you are! You can run, jog, or walk on
the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track.
In support of
- Compassion House Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization based in Edmonton that supports women from across western Canada who must leave their home for cancer care. We operate Sorrentino’s Compassion House, a haven for women who must travel to Edmonton for cancer treatment. Unique in Alberta, it is more than just a house—it’s a home away from home offering safe, comfortable, and affordable accommodations and a community of support. We also understand the cancer journey doesn’t end with treatment; that’s why we go beyond our four walls to provide much-needed support post-treatment that focuses on continued healing. Together, we strive to ease the distress of the cancer journey for women.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
For more information please contact Judy Neves-Saccomanno
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.