Winnipeg 10 and 10 Virtual - 2020
Register and participate between September 13th to 28th, 2020 / Run anywhere... Anytime!
|5K / 10K / 10 Miler / 30K Virtual Run||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 28||$40|
- Note: Registration is only open to Canadian residents.
- The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
Virtual Race details
The Winnipeg 10&10 is going virtual! Since the initial shutdown in March, our team has been carefully observing Manitoba’s restrictions regarding mass gatherings throughout each re-opening phase. Our goal was to offer a live event, however our current situation dictates that we offer an alternative plan considering the uncertainty around the Pandemic in September. We’re excited to offer this race virtually with the certainty that all participants can anticipate and take part in the race with all the same perks, including a unique Winnipeg 10&10 medal and technical long sleeve shirt! In addition, the race remains part of the MRA Classic Race Series and Run
How does it work?
Virtual Entry - $40 Fee includes a finishers medal, technical long sleeve t-shirt, $5 donation to our race charity, Alzheimer Society of Manitoba
- Choose your distance when you register – 5K, 10K MRA Classic Race Series, 10 miler, 30K
- Race kit pickup – Your kit will contain the Winnipeg 10&10 medal and shirt.
No race number bibs/chips.
- Run or Walk and record via Strava/Garmin between September 13-28 then email the data to email@example.com. Results will then be submitted to the Manitoba Runners’ Association.
Out of Town participants please select the $9.99 Mail Option.
Click Here if you need to pay for Direct Home shipping with your registration.
Cash prizes will not be awarded this year, but we have a challenge for all participants! Take your picture with the Golden Boy/Legislature for a chance to win prizes! Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Race kit pick up:
Shirt and Medal - Pick up versus direct mail:
By default, your commemorative shirt and medal must be picked up by you (or family member or friend with your registration info) during the below times, dates and locations. Alternatively, you had the option to receive your shirt and medal by mail if you purchased the direct mail option during registration. If you have already registered for the race and you did not choose the mailing option and wish to do so now, you may still purchase mailing from the registration website, click here. Mailed kits will contain your Winnipeg 10&10 technical long sleeve T-shirt and medal.
Choose one of the following locations with corresponding dates.
Shirt pick up (no medal)
Sept 8-9 | Shirt pick up (no medal)
Running Room, 1615 Regent Ave W, Kildonan Crossing Shopping Centre | 10am – 6pm both days
Sept 17-18 | Shirt pick up (no medal) |
Running Room, 2095 Pembina Highway | 11am – 7pm both days
Sept 24-25 | Shirt pick up (no medal) |
Running Room, 1875 Grant Ave | 11am – 7pm both days
Medal pick up (and shirts not yet picked up)
Sept 29-30 | Running Room, 1875 Grant Ave | 10am – 6pm both days
Oct 1-2 | Running Room, 1615 Regent Ave W | 11am – 7pm
Oct 3 | Running Room, 1615 Regent Ave W | 10am – 5pm
Current Registered Participants: If you had registered for the Winnipeg10&10 prior to the Covid19 restrictions, we are offering 2 options:
- Participate in the Virtual event & remaining credit will be issued as a coupon code for next year’s event (Coupon will be e-mailed out when 2021 registration is live)
- Defer your registration to 2021.
All terms and conditions remain in full effect, including the ‘no refund policy’.
For more information please contact Chris Walton
- Email: email@example.com
Alzheimer Society of Manitoba. Founded 35 years ago, the Alzheimer Society of Manitoba exists so that all Manitobans affected by dementia receive the help they need today and have hope for the future.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.