Somerset Festival 5Km Family Fun Run 2021
Saturday July 17, 2021 / 9:00 A.M. / Kinkora PE
This race has a maximum registration cap of 100 entrants.
|5km Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 15||$15|
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 100
July 17th , 2021 Saturday at Heritage Park Kinkora
(located on opposite corner from Dairy Bar)
Registration and bib pick up from 0800hrs-0850hrs.
Participants with an estimated time of under 30 mins will start at 0900hrs.
Those with an estimated time over 30 mins will follow at 0905hrs.
Event is an out and back on Confederation Trail towards Albany.
There will be prizes for top male and female in total event.
Nutriention will be supplied post event.
We also also have door prizes from local businesses .
Proceeds will go towards our local Food Bank.
Everyone is asked to follow any Covid 19 guideline that are in place at time of Event.
For more information please contact Karen Villard
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 902-439-4844
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.