Foodfare - Winnipeg Police Service - 2021
5K - Saturday May 1 at 6 P.M. / Half Marathon - Sunday May 2 at 7:30 A.M. / Winnipeg MB
Due to COVID complications, in person registration is not possible.
Please go to www.wpshalfmarathon.ca for registration and race details
Virtual Event Registration
|WPS 5K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 30||$36.75|
|WPS Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 30||$47.25|
This is for applicants who are interested in participating on their own time and posting results on our Facebook page at your choosing. There is no kit pick up for this event. Applicants will have their race medal mailed out to them to the address given during the registration process-included in the race fees. Applicants from outside Canada please select the $10 shipping option in order to receive your medal.
NOTE: There is NO participant shirt for the Virtual event.
Run in support of The Canadian Cancer Society
The Canadian Cancer Society is a national, community-based organization of volunteers whose mission is the eradication of cancer and the enhancement of the quality of life of people living with cancer.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
For more information please contact Nick Paulet
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.