2021 Marathon of Hope Celebration - Canada
Sunday April 11th, 2021 / Virtual Event
|Marathon of Hope Celebration||Register Now!|
|Until April 11th||Free|
Forty-one years ago this April, Terry Fox started his iconic cross-country run, the Marathon of Hope. On April 11th, join us to celebrate Terry, celebrate the 41st anniversary of Terry's run and celebrate all that has been accomplished with cancer research since Terry ran. Together, we can fundraise to achieve Terry's dream of a world without cancer.
Sign up for the Marathon of Hope Celebration Run today and pledge to run or walk from 1K to 10K or more. Terry was unable to complete his cross-country run but we can keep Terry's dream alive by compiling all of our pledged kilometres to see how many times we can cross the country, together!
Terry's wish was that we all come together as a nation to end cancer. Your participation in this very special event will help us do just that.
- Please fundraise to help us outrun cancer.
- For more information, visit www.terryfox.org
- As this is a free event there is no race kit pick up. Due to Covid restrictions on group gathering we are offering participants the option to support the Terry Fox foundation virtually this year. You can register to raise funds and do the event on your own time and pace. Pledge to run any distance of kilometres you wish.
Terry's wish was that we all come together as a nation to help keep his dream alive. Your participation in this very special event will help us do just that.
Thank you for your support of the event !
Please also follow physical distancing measures and guidelines set out by the health agencies and government in your local area.
For more information please contact Events Admin Team
For more information, visit www.terryfox.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.