The Brick 37th Annual Resolution Run - Fredericton
December 31, 2021 or January 1, 2022 / Start Time - TBA / Fredericton NB
|5K Run/Walk - No Backpack||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 31||$30|
|Until Dec 29||$35|
|5K Run/Walk - With Backpack||Register Now!|
|Until Dec 29||$50|
|1K Kids Run||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 31||$15|
|Until Dec 29||$20|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included.
The Brick Resolution Run is planning on hosting in-person events in select cities for 2021/2022!
The event will be held either on December 31, 2021 or January 1, 2022 – To be confirmed.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow public health guidelines and the event will be virtual if an in-person event cannot be held.
The Brick Resolution Run will not include breakfast like in previous years.
5K participant will receive a Resolution Run medal.
For an additional $20 participants can recieve a limited edition Resolution Run Voyageur Backpack
1K Kids participant will receive a Resolution Run Kids medal.
5K and 1K Medal to be announced at a later date.
Race Kit Pickup
Pickup dates and times: TBA
- The Brick Resolution Run is planning on hosting in-person events in select cities for 2021/2022!
- The event will be held either on December 31, 2021 or January 1, 2022 – To be confirmed.
- Location TBA.
- 5K Run/Walk @ TBA
- 1K Kids Run @ TBA
For more information please contact Events Admin Running Room
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.