Virtual Edmonton Ice Cream Run - 2021
Saturday July 17, 2021 / Virtual Run / Edmonton AB
|Virtual 10K Run / Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 15||$35|
|Virtual 5K Run / Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 15||$35|
|Virtual Little Ice Cream Scoops 1K||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 15||$15|
Virtual Little Ice Cream Scoops 1K - Kids are 12 years and under
Run or Walk in support of...
- The Mountain Gorilla Conservation Society of Canada is a non-profit organization dedicated to the conservation of wild gorillas in Africa. 100% of your donation(s) will go toward scholarships in veterinary medicine for African student who will directly impact the survival of wild gorillas in their natural habitat.
- For more information on our fundraising efforts please visit our website - Mountain Gorilla Conservation Society of Canada
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here to download a PDF of Pledge Incentives.
About our Virtual Run
- A virtual race is a race that can be run, walked, hiked from any location you choose. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and at your own time. There are no restrictions.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, July 16th, 2021
5:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
109 Street Running Room - View Map
8537 - 109th Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
For more information please contact Raemonde Bezenar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.