Superhero Virtual Run 2021
Register and participate by Saturday September 11, 2021 / Winnipeg MB
|5K Virtual Run with Shirt||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 31||$40|
|5K Virtual Run No Shirt||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 9||$20|
- *Free T-Shirt with 5K virtual run with shirt registration ONLY to those runners registered prior to July 31, 2021.
- T-Shirts are Unisex sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Youth sizes S, M, L
What is a Virtual race?
A virtual race is an event that anyone can participate in by doing the walk or run on their own time individually or in a small group (following physical distancing guidelines).
Stay safe and healthy, and thank you again for your support!
- Complete the virtual race while helping childhood brain cancer research. The race kit includes a finisher medal and if purchased, a race t-shirt.
- Silicone bracelet light blue 7.5: $2
- Silicone bracelet light blue 8: $2
Fundraising for the Madox’s Warriors Foundation
- Madox’s Warriors Foundation is a Non-Profit Charitable Foundation created in honour of Madox Suzio. Our mission is to raise awareness of DIPG (Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Gliomas) and raise funds that will go directly toward childhood brain cancer research.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
For more information please contact Marco Suzio
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.