Winnipeg 10 and 10 Virtual 2021
September 10 – October 4, 2021 / Virtual Run / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 250 entrants.
|10 Mile Run||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 1||$40|
|10km Run MRA Classic Race Series||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 1||$40|
|30 km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 1||$40|
|5 km Run||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 1||$40|
|5 km Family/Team*||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 1||$80 + $30 for Additional Member|
- *A Family/Team is considered 3-10 people with a 3 person minimum. A fee of $30 is applied to each additional member after the 3rd member.
- Free Technical Shirt with entry!
- Mens and Womens Sizing: XS - XXL
- Shirt size not guaranteed after August 9, 2021.
- 5 km Run - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 70
- 5 km Family/Team - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 5
We’re excited to offer this race virtually with the certainty that all participants can anticipate and take part in the race with all the same perks, including a unique Winnipeg 10&10 medal and technical long sleeve shirt! This race is part of the MRA Classic Race Series (10K) and Celebration Series. More info on the Manitoba Runners’ Association and Series here - https://mraweb.ca/
How does it work?
- Choose your distance when you register – 5K, 10K MRA Classic Race Series, 10 miler, 30K
- Race kit pickup – Your kit will contain the Winnipeg 10&10 medal and technical long sleeve shirt.
No race number bibs or timing chips.
- Run or walk anytime, anywhere between September 10 – October 4. Record your run or walk using a run tracking app like Runkeeper, Strava/Garmin and email the data/link or photo of your GPS watch to email@example.com. Results will then be submitted to the Manitoba Runners’ Association.
Run data must include at minimum distance and time. This must be data collected from 1 run/walk session, not over multiple days.
Out of Town participants please select the $9.99 Mail Option.
If you are lready registered and would like to have your package shipped then Click Here to pay for Direct Home Shipping.
Race Kit Pickup
Shirt and Medal - Pick up versus direct mail:
By default, your commemorative shirt and medal must be picked up by you (or family member or friend with your registration info) during the below times, dates and locations. Select your pick up location when registering.
Alternatively, you had the option to receive your shirt and medal by mail (within Canada only) if you purchased the direct mail option during registration. If you have already registered for the race and you did not choose the mailing option and wish to do so now, you may still purchase mailing from the registration website, Click Here. Mailed kits will contain your Winnipeg 10&10 technical long sleeve T-shirt and medal.
Choose any one of the following locations with corresponding dates. Times and locations are subject to change. Please view store hours before picking up
Sept 9-16 | Running Room, 1875 Grant Ave, Kenaston Village Mall. - View Hours & Map
Sept 17-26 | Running Room, 1615 Regent Ave W, Kildonan Crossing Shopping Centre - View Hours & Map
Sept 27 -Oct 3 | Running Room, 2095 Pembina Highway - View Hours & Map
- Run or walk anywhere, anytime between September 10 – October 4, 2021.
For more information please contact Chris Walton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alzheimer Society of Manitoba, founded over 35 years ago, exists so that all Manitobans affected by dementia receive the help they need today and have hope for the future. As a province-wide organization, ASM seeks to achieve its mission through community awareness; individual, family and professional education; support programs and research funding.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.