8th annual Warm Hands Warm Hearts Run
Saturday Nov 6th or Saturday Nov 13th, 2021
In Person - Nov 6th or 13th @ Hawrelak Park Edmonton AB / Participate Virtually until Nov 13th./
|Team 5K*||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 12||$20 Adult / $5 Youth|
|Individual 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Nov 12||$20 Adult / $5 Youth|
- Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 200
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- *Team Captain / Team member option.
- *The Team Captain must register first and invite the members to join up!
- Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- Help Edmonton’s less fortunate this winter with the Warm Hands Warm Hearts ‘stuff a bag’ 5K run/walk. Fill a backpack with a toque, pair of mitts/gloves, a scarf, a pair or two of socks and basic toiletries. Stuff a backpack or 10!! come out and run or walk 5K with us in person on November 6 or November 13th or choose the virtual option and run or walk wherever you are between November 1st -14th.
- Fully Stuffed Backpacks can be purchased for an additional $40 when registering.
- Donation collection centres are listed on our Warm Hands and Hearts Community website. Click Here
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday, October 30th 3:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- At the 109th Street Running Room - Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
- Packages can also be picked up on site at 8:45 A.M. at your race venue.
Race Dates and Times
- Saturday November 6th, Saturday November 13th
- In Person event location - Hawrelak Park @ 9:00 A.M.
- Virtual Participants - Run in support of the event on your own time, wherever you are.
For more information please contact Jen Hamel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.