Candle Lake Fun Run 2022
Saturday September 17, 2022 / 9:30 A.M. / Saskatoon SK
This race has a maximum registration cap of 410 entrants.
|Individual 5K or 10K||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 15||$75 Adults / $45 Youth|
Family Registration Adults with Children under 12
|*A - 2 adults & up to 3 children||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 15||$150 for 2 Adults / +$45 Each Child|
|**B - 1 Adult & Child / up to 3 children||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 15||$120 1 Adult & 1 Child / +$45 Each Child|
Family Registration Adults with Children over 12
|***C - 2 adults & up to 3 family members||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 15||$150 for 2 Adults / +$75 Each additonal|
- Age for Youth - 12 and under.
- Select your distance when registering 5K Fox Trot Run/Walk or 10K Bear Boogie Run
- Family registration Options. Ensure you select the correct option for your age groups
- * A - Register 2 adults for $150 and up to 3 additonal children at $45 each.
- ** B - Register 1 Adult and Child for $120. Up to 3 additional children at $45 each.
- *** C - Register 2 Adult and up to 3 additional family members over 12 @ $75 each.
- Team C is for Adult groups - If you are registering an Adult team select team C.
Candle Lake Fun Run Details
For the safety of our volunteers and participants, all eligible participants for the live event must be prepared to provide proof of double vaccination. No transfers, refunds or deferrals will be granted to those who can’t provide the appropriate documentation.
Note: All registrations are final. There are no refunds of registration fees.
For your own safety and others safety we will require masking at the start area.
Run/walk will begin at 9:30 A.M. sharp and there will be opportunities to win many prizes on the route for the best costume and group costume. Following the Run there will be a Beverage Garden with a live band, food trucks and a Super Fun Kidz Zone.
For your own safety and the safety of others, no personal music devices are allowed.
No pets are allowed at the event site and on Golf course.
ALL Participants will receive a hoodie and other cool swag as a thank you for supporting mental health and community enhancement!
Click Image to enlarge
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday September 10th - 12:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Saskatoon Running Room - View Map
601 - 8th Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7H 0R1
Ph: (306) 477-4850
- Race Day Kit Pick Up
- Saturday September 17th - 8:00 A.M. - 9:00 A.M.
- Candle Lake Golf Resort
- 1 Fairway Dr, Candle Lake,
- SK S0J 3E0
- Click Here for Directions
- Note: If you are unable to pick up your own package, please provide permission in writing to the person who will be picking up your package in your absence. Photo ID is required for proof at package pick up.
- Saturday September 17, 2022
- Candle Lake Golf Resort
- 5K Fox Trot Run/Walk @ 9:30 A.M.
- 10K Bear Boogie Run @ 9:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Brent Loehndorf
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.