2022 Calgary Canada Day Trail Run - Virtual
Friday July 1, 2022 / Virtual Event / Calgary AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 150 entrants.
|5K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 29||$45|
|10K Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 29||$45|
- Maximum number of event registrants
- 5K Run - 100
- 10K Run - 50
Virtual event details.
Due to race day logistics the 2022 Calgary event will be held virtually this year.
Run with us, wherever you are! You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track.
All Canada Day 5K and 10K Run participants will receive a limited edition Canada Day Cooler Bag and Finisher’s Medal.
Click image to enlarge
Race Kit Pickup
- June 29th and 30th 1:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Eau Claire Running Room
Unit A01, 200 Barclay Parade SW
Calgary, AB T2P 4R
Ph: (403) 264-4095 - Map
For more information please contact Michael Stasica
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.