Run the 2022 TCS
New York City Marathon with Dream Travel!
No need to qualify!
Sunday November 6, 2022 / 7:00 A.M. / New York NY, United States
The TCS New York City Marathon is one of the greatest and most sought after running events on the planet! Dream Travel and the Running Room are proud to bring you guaranteed entries into this premier event!
Line up on Sunday, November 6th, 2022 with more than 50,000 runners from 100+ countries and make this dream into a reality! Run all 5 boroughs of New York while more than 2 million spectators cheer you on!
2022 marks our 19th year providing guaranteed entries and escorting runners and spectators to this event and every year Dream Travel is on site the entire weekend to assist you and make your trip as exciting and stress-free as possible! And we’re proud to say that we’ve run this marathon many times, so we are extremely knowledgeable about the course and the city!
Update: July 2022.
Thank you for your interest in our packages to the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon.Â
We are currently sold out but have a wait list as we expect to receive additional entries by theÂ end of July.Â
Please contact Stephen atÂ email@example.comÂ for details.
- Step 1 – Meet requirements (see “Who May Purchase” below)
- Step 2 – Determine which package best suits your needs
- Step 3 – Contact Dream Travel to be added to the waiting list
- Step 4 – Receive follow up information from Dream Travel
Step 5 – Make your final payment
Step 6 – Get training! You’re running the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon!
- Where: New York, NY, United States
- Date: Sunday, November 6th, 2022
- Time: Varied from 9:40 am – 11am
Race Expo & Race Kit Pickup:
- Thursday November 3rd from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday November 4th from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday November 5th from 9:00 – 5:00 pm
* Times may change without notice.
*All runners MUST attend the expo in person in order to obtain your bib. No one may pick up on your behalf.
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- 11th Avenue at 35th Street
TCS New York City Marathon Runner Package: $500 Deposit
Fairfield C.P. (Central Park)
538 W 58th Street
One King bed or two doubles
Millennium Broadway Times Square
145 West 44th Street
One King bed or two doubles
Fairfield T.S. (Times Square)
330 W 40th Street
One King bed or two doubles
Omni Berkshire Place
21 E 52nd Street
One King bed or two doubles
*some hotels have very limited space and may be sold out when you book.
Who May Purchase?
Any Canadian resident, foreigner living full time in Canada or person residing in a country where no official ITP exists and who will be 18 or older on Saturday, November 5ht, 2022 may purchase one of our guaranteed entry packages.
Initial Deposit and Final Payment
An initial deposit of USD750 per runner plus a processing fee will be charged upon registration using the Running Room’s online registration form. After you pay the initial deposit this amount will be deducted from the package price. The balance of your package must be paid no later than July 1st, 2022. This deposit is non-refundable, so we highly recommend travel insurance. We sell an insurance that allows you to cancel for any reason!
What’s Included in Your Runners Package
- Guaranteed entry into the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon
- Hotel of your choice, minimum of 3 nights
- TCS New York City Marathon Goody Bag including official program, souvenir shirt, snacks and special offers
- Official Participant Handbook
- Start festival: warm-ups, breakfast, entertainment and religious services
- Finisher materials: medal, food and beverages, heat sheet
- Family reunion area where marathoners and their family and friends reunite
- Official finisher certificate
- Transportation to the Staten Island on race day morning for runners from Bryant Park or the Staten Island Ferry
- Website loaded with information, inspiration and tips – www.tcsnycmarathon.org
Due to the cancellation of the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon and the limited field in 2021, there is an extremely large back log of runners trying to get into this event. Entries are extremely limited and will not last long!
We will provide guaranteed entry only as part of a complete package which, at a minimum, must include 3 nights hotel. No Tour Operators are permitted to sell entry only.
Each participant of the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon must sign an electronic Runner’s Waiver by the deadline set out by the NYRR (New York Road Runners) or they will not be permitted to run the marathon.
Looking for a Roommate?
If you are looking to save some money and have Dream Travel try and find you a same-sex roommate, please indicate this at the time of registration. Although this is not a guaranteed service we tend to find roommates for everyone who lets us know prior to July 1st, and, the sooner you register the better your chances.
After You Apply
After you apply Dream Travel will contact you to complete your registration process via the email address you provided. You must complete and return the forms issued to you before you are issued a guaranteed entry.
Protect yourself and your money by purchasing our Group Insurance through Manulife. Due to the costs associated with this trip, the pandemic and because you will not be traveling until November, we highly recommend purchasing our travel insurance. With paid insurance you will be able to cancel for insurable reasons as well as running injuries while training! Insurance covers: Cancellation, Interruption, Medical and Baggage. For full details on coverage, please click here: Manulife Financial.
Please note that the insurance coverage that you may have on your credit card will not cover you completely! We are unable to process insurance for those living in Quebec – please contact your local travel agency for coverage.
Due to the pandemic, we also include a Cancel For Any Reason clause on some policies. Please inquire about this insurance and note that it must be purchased within 72 hours of placing your deposit.
Not Included with your Package
Travel insurance, airfare, meals and items of a personal nature are not included in your package.
Due to our contracts with the hotels and the NYRR, we must have both your final payment and your Runner’s Waiver in by the deadline.
A late fee of $50 will be charged to those who do not have their final payment in by July 1st, 2022.
Those who do not pay prior to July 15th may lose their package and deposit.
- If you have any questions about the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon or our packages, please contact Stephen at Dream Travel:
- Phone: (877) 601 7275
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.