Fort Garry Rotary Half Marathon
Sunday September 18, 2022 / 8:05 A.M. / winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|Rotary Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 31||$50|
|Until Sep 15||$65|
|Rotary family 5k fun run||Register Now!|
|Until Jul 31||$15|
|Until Sep 15||$20|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Rotary Half Marathon - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 300
- Rotary family 5k fun run - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 200
Race Kit Pickup
Race kit pick up is Saturday September 17 10am-4pm
Running Room Kenaston located at
1875 Grant Ave Kenaston Village Mall
- Rotary Half Marathon : Sunday September 18, 2022 @ 8:00 A.M.
- Rotary family 5k fun run : Sunday September 18, 2022 @ 8:05 A.M.
For more information please contact Steven Gallagher
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.