Winnipeg 10 and 10 - 2022
Virtual Registration Until Oct 17th / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 400 entrants.
|Virtual | Sept 9 - Oct 17||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 1||$40|
|Until Sep 9||$45|
- Virtual event is for all distances.
- Racers can run/walk anytime between Sept 9th - Oct 17th
- Maximum number of virtual registrants (cap): 40
Virtual Results Submissions
Submit your results for any of the following distances: 5 km, 10 km, 10 mile or 30 km.
For all of our virtual event participants, you may submit your results by clicking here
This is not mandatory, and all participants receive a technical t-shirt and medal. If you have purchased direct mailing, please allow 7-12 days for delivery.
We are accepting submissions up to October 17th Results will not be accepted after this deadline. Results will be available by Oct 18th at www.mraweb.ca
- Free Technical Shirt with entry!
- Mens and Womens Sizing: XS - XXL (Womens XS Sold out)
In Person Events
|10 Mile Run||Closed|
|Until Aug 1||$65|
|Until Sep 9||$70|
|10 km Run MRA Classic Series||Closed|
|Until Aug 1||$55|
|Until Sep 9||$60|
|30 km Run||Closed|
|Until Aug 1||$75|
|Until Sep 9||$85|
|5 km Run||Closed|
|Until Aug 1||$45|
|Until Sep 9||$50|
We’re excited to offer in person and virtual events for the 2022 race season, perks include a unique Winnipeg 10&10 medal and technical long sleeve shirt! This race is part of the MRA Classic Race Series (10K) and Celebration Series. More info on the Manitoba Runners’ Association and Series here - https://mraweb.ca/
Out of Town participants please select the $9.99 Mail Option.
If you are lready registered and would like to have your package shipped then Click Here to pay for Direct Home Shipping.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday September 9, 2022 from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Saturday September 10, 2022 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Kenaston Running Room - View Map
1875 Grant Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3N 1Z2
Ph: (204) 487-7582
- Sunday September 11, 2022
- 10 Mile Run @ 8:00 A.M.
- 10 km Run MRA Classic Series @ 8:30 A.M.
- 30 km Run @ 7:30 A.M.
- 5 km Run @ 8:45 A.M.
- Virtual Run | Register and Participate between Sept 9 - Oct 3
For more information please contact Chris Walton
- Email: [email protected]
Alzheimer Society of Manitoba, founded over 35 years ago, exists so that all Manitobans affected by dementia receive the help they need today and have hope for the future. As a province-wide organization, ASM seeks to achieve its mission through community awareness; individual, family and professional education; support programs and research funding.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.