Onesie Run (October 2022)
Saturday October 15, 2022 / 10:00 A.M. / Calgary AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 1,000 entrants.
|Until Oct 14||$27.50|
|1km Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Oct 14||$27.50|
|5km Team *||Register Now!||Until Oct 14||$55 for 2 members|
|$27.50 each additional member|
- Onesie Run provides some of the lowest ticket prices out there! We want you at this amazing event!
- Remember, youth and kids (18 and under) are FREE!
- * Team registration
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 20 members. Team Captain enters all members at registration.
- After you enter 2 or more team members select "Confirm and proceed to questions" to bypass the blank fields.
- Onesie Run medal. It includes a ribbon, with a beautiful medallion. Proudly wear around your neck after your 1km or 5km. Bring home, and add to your collection of trophies! $6.75 at check out.
- If you are bringing family or friends to attend the event you can list their names in the questions area and pay for them at checkout.
Race Kit Pickup
Race kit pickup is the morning of the event.
Both the 1km (Fun Run) and 5km start at 10:00AM.
Race kit pickup starts onsite at the event, between 9:00AM and ends 9:50AM.
For more questions, contact Rob A. @ [email protected]
- Saturday October 15, 2022
- 1Km and 5km @ 10:00 A.M.
- Calgary Humane Society has been providing essential community services since 1922, making us Calgary’s first and most experienced animal welfare organization. Today, in addition to being a multi-service animal shelter, Calgary Humane Society’s Protection and Investigations department is also a law enforcement agency appointed by the provincial government to enforce Alberta’s Animal Protection Act.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
For more information please contact Rob A.
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.