Upper Canada Heritage Trail 5K Fun
Run/Walk/2K Dog Walk
Saturday September 24, 2022 / 8:00 A.M. / Niagara on the Lake ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 200 entrants.
|5K Fun Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 21||$45|
|Until Sep 24||$60|
|2K Dog Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 21||$45|
|Until Sep 24||$60|
|Family Team*||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 24||$100|
- *4 people per team
- Dog walk: Fee is per registration. One dog walkers and up to 2 dogs. One swag bag per registration, no matter how many dogs are included in one registration.
- We do not guarantee that in-person/race day registrations will get a swag bag, as there are limited quantities. These will be provided to advance registrations first.
- Maximum number of event registrants
- 5K Fun Run/Walk - (cap): 150
- 2K Dog Walk - (cap): 50
- Prizes will be awarded for the highest total amount of donations collected in support of Fun Run participants. Donated funds will support the Heritage Trail, and donors will receive a charitable tax receipt from the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. The prize categories:
- Highest value of donations in support of an individual participant.
- Highest value of donations in support of a "team" of up to 4 participants.
- Donations can be at https://ipn.paymentus.com/rotp/TNOL Select Payment Type: Donation - Heritage Trail. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Or by cheque by mail or in person at Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake Town Hall, 1593 Four Mile Creek Road, Virgil, ON L0S 1T0. Cheques should be made out to: Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake/ Heritage Trail Fun Run. The name(s) of the Fun Run participant(s) should be noted on the cheque.
- Registration is available on race day (September 24)
- Upper Canada Heritage Trail 5K Fun Run/Walk - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 150
- Upper Canada Heritage Trail 2K Dog Walk - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 50
The Heritage Trail of Niagara-on-the-Lake is the only unimproved multi-use trail in the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Official Plan. It dissects the epicentre of the Wine Route in NOTL, a key destination for cycling, eco-tourism and agri-tourism. The trail runs along an old railway line which fell into disuse 60 years ago. Visit the website for additional information. (http://heritagetrail.ca/)
The Heritage Trail Committee has a mandate to rehabilitate and improve the trail for use by residents and tourist visitors alike, and is raising funds to help these efforts. The Fun Run/Walk and Dog Walk is the major fundraising event for the year. We encourage everyone to participate! We also encourage participants to raise additional funds by asking their friends and family to donate on this site https://ipn.paymentus.com/rotp/TNOL Select Payment Type: Donation - Heritage Trail. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
Water will be provided. Please bring your own cups or bottles.
Unfortunately baby strollers will not be permitted on the trail. It is too narrow in places and the trail surface may be uneven. Thanks for your understanding.
Race Kit Pickup
Will be at the race registration location, Memorial Park at John St. & Veterans Way, NOTL
5K Run/Walk: Swag bag pick-up at 7:00 a.m. on Sept 24
2K Dog walk: Swag bag pick-up at 8:00 a.m. on Sept. 24
- Saturday September 24, 2022
- 5K Fun Run/Walk @ 8:00 A.M.
- 2K Dog Walk @ 9:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Cheryl Morris
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.