Beaton Classic 2022
Sunday August 14, 2022 / 9:00 A.M. / Sudbury ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 450 entrants.
|Beaton Solo||Register Now!|
|Until July 31||$30|
|Until Aug 10||$40|
|Until Aug 12||$60|
|Beaton Pairs||Register Now!|
|Until July 31||$60|
|Until Aug 10||$70|
|Until Aug 12||$100|
|Beaton Fours||Register Now!|
|Until July 31||$120|
|Until Aug 10||$140|
|Until Aug 12||$180|
|Dairy Queen Kids Triathlon||Register Now!|
|Until July 31||$10|
|Until Aug 10||$12|
|Until Aug 12||$15|
- Solo, Pairs, and Fours events - Free Shirt with entry!
- Please note that the Dairy Queen Youth Triathlon entry fee does NOT include a t-shirt, however t-shirts can be purchased for an additional $10.00
- * Pairs Teams must consist of two members.
The 4 events can be divided up however you would like between the members.
Results will be divided into the following subcategories: MEN's PAIRS, WOMEN's PAIRS, MIXED PAIRS
- **Fours Teams can consist of 3 or 4 members.
The 4 events can be divided up however you would like among the members.
Results will be divided into the following subcategories: MEN's FOURS, WOMEN's FOURS, MIXED FOURS
Mixed Foursome teams must have at least two female members.
- Beaton Solo - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 100
- Beaton Pairs - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 125
- Beaton Fours - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 150
- Dairy Queen Kids Triathlon - Maximum number of event registrants (cap): 75
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday August 13th from Noon until 3:00 pm.
Sudbury Running Room - View Map
Cedar Pointe Plaza
117-1984 Regent St
- Packages will also be available for pick up on race morning at the venue from 7:30 am until 8:30 am.
- Dairy Queen Kids Triathlon packages can be picked up any time before 11:30 am on race day.
- Sunday August 14, 2022
- Beaton Solo, Pairs, and Fours events start @ 9:00 A.M.
- Dairy Queen Kids Triathlon starts @ 12:15 A.M.
For more information please contact Sara McIlraith
- Email: BeatonClassic@hotmail.ca
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.