Carla's Crusaders are Kicking PancreAS - Regina
Saturday August 27, 2022 / 10:00 A.M. / Regina SK
This race has a maximum registration cap of 300 entrants.
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 25||$30 / $20 Youth|
|5K* Team Event||Register Now!||Until Aug 25||$25 Adult / $20 Youth|
|Family** 5K||Register Now!|
|Until Aug 25||$70|
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- 5K Run/Walk - Late Youth Fee: $ 20
- Maximum number of event registrants
- 5K Run/Walk - (cap): 100
- Team Event - (cap): 150
- Family - (cap): 50
- 5K Teams * Team Captain / Team member registration
- The Team Captain must register first and invite the members to join up!
- Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- Family Registration**
- Minimum of 3 and Max of 5 members. Team Captain enters all members when registering.
Carla's Crusaders and Craig's Cause Pancreatic Cancer Society are going to Kick PancreAS on August 27th, 2022!
Craig's Cause Pancreatic Cancer Society and Carla's Crusaders are excited to join forces against pancreatic cancer, raising awareness and research funds.
NOTE: Kicking PancreAS has been rebranded from "Light up the Lake." Same fun. Cooler name. For more: craigscause.ca
Participants will receive a running bib, finishers medal and some purple swag! Additional purple swag will be available at the event! Lunch included in registration.
BBQ fundraiser available for spectators and cheerleaders.
Registration is also available on site.
You can set up a personalized fundraising page, through your Running Room account. All you need to do is go to the Fundraising Tab (at the top of the registration page) and select "Raise Funds" to set up your account.
Race Kit Pickup
Friday August 26th, Time TBD
Location and Times
-9am event opens for on site registrations.
-10am runners leave.
-10:05am families and walkers leave.
Distance: 5km OR any distance you are comfortable with
For more information please contact Helen Wright
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.