The Brick 38th Annual New Year's Run - Sudbury
Saturday January 7, 2023 / Start Time - 1:00 PM / Sudbury ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 50 entrants.
|5K Run or Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 4||$60|
|1K Kids Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 4||$15|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
New Name, Same great event!
The Annual Brick New Year's Run is hosting in-person events in select cities for 2023.
Join the group and make our New Year's Run your first event to kick off the start to a new year!
We also have a Virtual New Years Run for participants who cannot attend an in person event.
5K Participants will receive a Commemorative New Year's Hoodie and Medal.
Click Image to enlarge
Features: Athletic Fit, Raglan Sleeves, Drawcords, Front Pockets and Logo.
Unisex Sizing XXSmall to XXLarge. Click Here for Size Chart
*1K Kids participant will receive a Finishers Medal.
Click to enlarge
Race Kit Pickup
- Sudbury Running Room - View Map
Cedar Pointe Plaza
117-1984 Regent St
Sudbury, ON P3E 5S1
Phone: (705) 523-4664
- Date and Times
Friday January 6th
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday January 7th
9:30 AM to 1:00 PM (prior to race start)
- Location: Sudbury Running Room
- 5K Run/Walk @ 1:00 PM
- 1K Kids Run @ 1:00 PM
- Start @ Running Room Cedar Pointe Plaza
- Course Description - Service Rd, Turn left on Loachs Road (at RL Beattie Elementary School) and continue to end of Cerilli Crescent, loop back to Running Room Store. Note: if you have a stroller to start at the back of group as we will have to use sidewalks, as this will be an unmarshalled run, and we want to ensure safety of runners with the amount of recent snowfall.
For more information please contact Events Admin Running Room
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.