Hypothermic Half Marathon 2023 - Vancouver
Sunday February 5, 2023 / 9:00 A.M. / Stanley Park Pavilion / Vancouver BC
This race has a maximum registration cap of 450 entrants.
|Half Marathon||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 15||$75|
|Until Feb 3||$80|
|10 Km||Register Now!|
|Until Jan 15||$75|
|Until Feb 3||$80|
Brunch is included with your registration and you can purchase additional brunch tickets for $30 when registering.
If you have already registered and still want to purchase brunch tickets for friends and family select the link below.
|Additional Brunch Tickets||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 2||$30|
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
- Canadian residents only. Overseas applicants are not accepted.
The Running Room Events Team is hosting in-person events in select cities for 2023
Can't attend our in person event? We offer a Virtual Hypothermic Half option for participants - Click Here for our 2023 Virtual Hypo Half registration page.
Race Day Participation:
- We encourage all participant to carry their own hydration/nutrition for the event. We will have limited self-serve water stations.
- Event is chip timed. Official results will be posted after the event.
- Brunch is included with your registration. Additional brunch tickets are $30 and can be purchsed when registering.
- All participants will receive a limited edition Hypothermic Half Hydration Belt and finishers medal
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, February 3rd
from 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday February 4th
from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Denman Running Room - View Map
Suite 103, 679 Denman Street
Vancouver, BC V6G 2L3
Ph: (604) 684-9771
Race Location and Times
- Sunday February 5, 2023
- Stanley Park Pavilion
- Half Marathon Run @ 9:00 A.M.
- 10K @ 9:00 A.M.
- Brunch will be held at the Stanley Park Pavilion after the run.
- Start finish locations Maps 21K and 10K - Click Here
For more information please contact Steve Mattina
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.