BMO St Patricks Day 5k 2023
Saturday March 11, 2023 / 9:30 A.M. / Stanley Park Pavilion / Vancouver BC
This race has a maximum registration cap of 2,000 entrants.
If you were registered for the 2020 event, please check your email and notifications for information on transferring your registration to the 2023 event. Do not register again.
|Individual 5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 6||$45|
Event registration does not include a t-shirt.
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday, March 9th - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Friday, March 10th - 12:00 noon - 6:00 pm
- Denman Running Room - View Map
Suite 103, 679 Denman Street
Vancouver, BC V6G 2L3
Ph: (604) 684-9771
Race day package pick-up: 8:00 am to 9:00 am
**Only for those coming from out of town between 8:00 am and 9:00 am inside the Stanley Park Pavilion.
- Saturday March 11, 2023 @ 9:30 A.M.
In support of Diabetes Canada
- The Canadian Diabetes Association became Diabetes Canada on February 13, 2017 to shed the light on the diabetes epidemic Canada is facing. It's taking a monumental toll on our health.
- It's time to do more, much more.
- Diabetes Canada will be the driving force to build awareness of the disease and its implications, which are often misunderstood.
- Diabetes Canada will be the national voice for millions of Canadians living with diabetes or prediabetes.
- End Diabetes is our rallying cry to end the terrible health impacts of diabetes as well as its shame, blame, stigma and misinformation. It's also time to End Diabetes altogether with a cure.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
For more information please contact Karen Warrendorf
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.