Candle Lake Fun Run 2023
Saturday September 16, 2023 / 9:30 A.M. / Candle Lake SK
This race has a maximum registration cap of 550 entrants.
|Individual - 5k or 10k Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 14||$80 Adults / $45 Youth|
|Team A* - ALL Adults||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 14||$160 for 2 Adults / +$80 Each Adult|
|Team B** - 2 Adults and up to 3 children||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 14||$160 for 2 Adults / +$45 Each Child|
|Team C***- 1 Adult and Child & up to 3 children||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 14||$125 for 1 Adult and 1 child / +$45 Each Child|
- Age for Children - 12 and under.
- Select your distance when registering 5K Fox Trot Run/Walk or 10K Bear Boogie Run
- Family registration Options. Ensure you select the correct option for your age groups
- * A - Register 2 adults for $160 and up to 3 additonal adults at $80 each.
- ** B - Register 2 Adults for $160. Up to 3 additional children at $45 each.
- *** C - Register 1 Adult and 1 Child for $125. Up to 3 additional children at $45 each.
Candle Lake Fun Run Details
Note: All registrations are final. There are no refunds of registration fees.
Run/walk will begin at 9:30 am sharp. There will be opportunities to win prizes for the best costume and group costume. Following the run there will be a beverage garden with a live band, food trucks and a super fun kids zone.
No pets are allowed on the Candle Lake Golf course run/walk unless you are visually impaired or if you have a service pet.
CLFR registration entries are non transferable
There will be NO refunds but we are happy to let you know that all proceeds will go directly to mental health initiatives in Saskatchewan and community enhancement in Candle Lake, Saskatchewan.
ALL Participants will receive a hoodie and other cool swag as a thank you for supporting mental health and community enhancement!
Click Image to enlarge
Race Kit Pickup
- Saturday September 9th - 12:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- Saskatoon Running Room - View Map
601 - 8th Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7H 0R1
Ph: (306) 477-4850
Sunday, September 10 - 12:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.
** Prince Albert pick-up location: TBD
Race Day Kit Pick Up
- Race Day Kit Pick Up
- Saturday September 16th - 8:00 A.M. - 9:00 A.M.
- Candle Lake Golf Resort
- 1 Fairway Dr, Candle Lake,
- SK S0J 3E0
- Click Here for Directions
- Note: If you are unable to pick up your own package, please provide permission in writing to the person who will be picking up your package in your absence. Photo ID is required for proof at package pick up.
- Saturday September 16, 2023
- Candle Lake Golf Resort
- 5K Fox Trot Run/Walk @ 9:30 A.M.
- 10K Bear Boogie Run @ 9:30 A.M.
For more information please contact Brent Loehndorf
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.