The Consent Event - 2023
Sunday May 28, 2023 / 8:30 A.M. / Sherwood Park AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 200 entrants.
|5K Event||Register Now!|
|Until Mar 15||$30|
|Until May 25||$35|
Run in support of the Saffron Centre Sponsored by Park Derochie
OUR MISSION: Providing compassionate counselling, preventative education, and specialized police and court advocacy for those impacted by sexual violence as we journey together towards healing and justice.
- Donations can be made to the charity when you register.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- You can also download and print our Pledge Form
- This way you have a manual form to use when asking for pledges from your friends and family!
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday May 26th from 2-6pm
- At Sherwood Park Running Room
#104, 2000 Premier Way
Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2G4
Ph: (780) 449-2440 - Map
- Sunday May 28, 2023
- Broadmoor Lake Park, Sherwood Park, AB
- Race Day Registration starts @ 8:30 A.M.
- 5K Run/Walk @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Tina Rieland Paquette
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.