Heritage Law Offices presents:
2023 Big Gifts for Little Lives 7th annual 5K
In Person / Saturday May 27, 2023 / 10:00 A.M. / Rundle Family Centre, Edmonton AB
Virtual Participation / Monday, May 22 to Saturday May 27. Anywhere in Canada
This year’s Big Gifts for Little Lives presented by Heritage Law offices will offer both a virtual and an in person event. The virtual event can be completed by anyone, anywhere in Canada from May 22nd to May 27th 2023. The in person event will be held on May 27th at 10am in Rundle Park Edmonton, pending government rules and regulations.
|Adult 5k (In Person or Virtual)||Registration Closed!|
|Until Feb 28||$50|
|Until Mar 31||$55|
|Until May 5||$60|
|Youth under 10 1k (In Person or Virtual)||Registration Closed!|
|Until Feb 28||$20|
|Until Mar 31||$25|
|Until May 5||$30|
All adult participants will receive a free pair of Hoka slides and a tshirt.
Youth will be getting a t-shirt and a medal for taking part in their own 1K run starting at 11am
All participants will receive a food voucher for the Mr. Capy food truck! You must have a race bib to get the food.
Race Kit Pickup
In Person events - Race Packages will be sent to the Edmonton and Area Running Room you have selected. No Race Day pickup.
Virtual events - Race packages will be mailed out to your nearest Canadian Running Room location, you select which store when you sign up!
- In Person Participation
- Saturday May 27, 2023
- Rundle Family Centre, Edmonton AB
- Adult 5K (In Person) @ 10:00 A.M.
- Youth Event (In Person) @ 11:00 A.M. and participants will receive their medal at the finish line
- Virtual Participation
- Register and participate from Monday, May 22 to Saturday May 27
- Run or walk wherever you are at your own time and pace.
For more information please contact Lindsey Kemp
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.