2023 Solstice 5K - Vancouver
Wednesday June 21, 2023 / 7:00 P.M. / Vancouver BC
This race has a maximum registration cap of 100 entrants.
|5K Run Walk||Closed|
|Until Jun 14||$125|
Sorry, registration is now closed.
You can still register our Virtual event and have your shoes shipped to your home.
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
- Canadian residents only. Overseas applicants are not accepted
Solstice In-Person details
The Solstice 5K is back bigger than ever for 2023.
We are please to announce the return of the in person event.
Can't participate in person? Click here to register for our Virtual event.
Celebrate the long days of summer with us virtually and race against the sunset!
All participants will receive a pair of HOKA Clifon 8 shoes and a finisher medal!
Shoe sizes are limited! Register early to avoid disapointment!
Share your photos with us using #VirtualSolstice5K and tag @runningroom.
Womens Clifton 8 - B Width (Regular Width)
Sizes 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11
Colour: Purple / Teal
Men’s Clifton 8 - D Width (Regular Width)
Sizes 8. 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 , 11, 11.5, 12 and 13
Colour: Teal / Purple
*Style substitutions and size exchanges will NOT be permitted.
Race Kit Pickup
- Tuesday, June 20th 11:00 - 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, June 21st 11:00 - 5:00 P.M.
- Denman Running Room - Map
Suite 103, 679 Denman Street
Vancouver, BC V6G 2L3
Ph: (604) 684-9771
Post Run Party
- Available at the finish line adjacent to the Stanley Park Brewery.
Have a great run and enjoy the after party at Stanley Park Brewery
From your Solstice 5K Fun Run organizers.
Race Times & Locations
- Wednesday June 21, 2023
- Location: Parking lot adjacent to Stanley Park Brewery, Park Drive Stanley Park
- 5K Run Walk Start time - 7:00 P.M. (Sunset @ approx 9:22 P.M.)
- Run Route: Out and back to Siwash Rock on the Stanley Park Seawall
For more information please contact Steve Mattina
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.