2023 Solstice 5K - Ottawa
Wednesday June 21, 2023 / 8:45 P.M. / Ottawa ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 125 entrants.
|5K Run Walk||Closed|
|Until Jun 6||$125|
Sorry, registration for the Ottawa event is now closed.
You can still register our Virtual event and have your shoes shipped to your home.
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
- Canadian residents only. Overseas applicants are not accepted
Solstice In-Person details
The Solstice 5K is back bigger than ever for 2023.
We are please to announce the return of the in person event.
Can't participate in person? Click here to register for our Virtual event.
Celebrate the long days of summer with us virtually and race against the sunset!
All participants will receive a pair of HOKA Clifon 8 shoes and a finisher medal!
Shoe sizes are limited! Register early to avoid disapointment!
Share your photos with us using #VirtualSolstice5K and tag @runningroom.
Womens Clifton 8 - B Width (Regular Width)
Sizes 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11
Colour: Purple / Teal
Men’s Clifton 8 - D Width (Regular Width)
Sizes 8. 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 , 11, 11.5, 12 and 13
Colour: Teal / Purple
*Style substitutions and size exchanges will NOT be permitted.
Race Kit Pickup
- Tuesday, June 20th 12:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, June 21st 12:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
- Bank Street Running Room
901 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON K1S 3W5
Ph: (613) 233-5617
Email: [email protected]
Post Run Party
- Jack Astor's in Lansdowne
- Wednesday June 21, 2023
- Location: Map
but it's simply an out/back toward Dow's Lake, Justin will be at the turnaround to make sure that you don't run too far and just keep an eye out for bikes and bladers as the pathway is open to everyone!
- The fun run is 5km to coincide with the setting of the sun on the longest day of the year, and what better way to celebrate than to run along the historic Rideau Canal! The start and finish will be just South/West (toward Bank Street) of the Canal Ritz at QE Drive/Fifth Avenue, you will see me with a reflective vest and pylons. We will begin at 8:45 sharp, and when you finish, you can head over to Jack Astor's in Lansdowne for a free soft drink or pint of beer. You will need to give them your race bib as the ticket for the free drink, if the weather is nice we will be on the patio. Just mention you are with the Running Room group, Justin will be there to welcome you as well and I will join you once the last person finishes. It's a short walk from the finish, so take your time...we will see you there!
- 5K Run Walk Start time - 8:45 P.M. (Sunset @ approx 8:55 P.M.)
For more information please contact Phil Marsh
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.