Canada Day Run 2023 - Winnipeg
Saturday July 1, 2023 / 9:00 A.M. // Winnipeg MB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 150 entrants.
|Until Jun 29||$55|
|Until Jun 29||$55|
|1K Kids Run||Closed|
|Until Jun 29||$15|
Sorry - Online registration is closed. Limited registration is available at package pickup.
- Note: The above fees are in Canadian $, taxes and processing fees are not included
- Canadian residents only. Overseas applicants are not accepted.
5K and 5 Mile Canada Day participants will receive a Canada Day Shortsleeve Shirt and a commemorative finishers medal.
Kids in the 1K event will get a finishers medal
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday, June 29,Â 3 P.M.to 6 P.M.
Regent Running Room - View Map
Unit 400B Kildonan Crossing Shopping Centre
1615 Regent Ave West
Winnipeg MB R2C 5C6
- Friday, June 30, - 4 P.M.to 7 P.M.
Kenaston Village Mall Running Room - View Map
1875 Grant Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3N 1Z2
Ph: (204) 487-7582
- Saturday July 1, 2023
- Location Waterfront Dr & Pioneer Ave
- 1K Kids: 9:00 A.M.
- 5 Mile: 9:15 A.M.
- 5K: 9:30 A.M.
In support of the Misericordia Health Centre Foundation
- Mission Statement - To maintain a culture of compassion and to be a catalyst for financial support of Misericordia Health Centre's vital role in meeting the changing health care needs of Manitobans.
- You can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Fundraising tab (at the top of the registration page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
For more information please contact Chris Walton
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.