Santa Shuffle 2023 - London
Saturday December 2, 2023 / In-Person Event / London ON
Santa Shuffle 2023
Every year, the Santa Shuffle brings passionate individuals from across the country to support vulnerable Canadians and the work of The Salvation Army. This year will be no exception. We are excited to announce we will be offering registration to participate in the 2023 event either in-person or virtually and we look forward to bringing everyone together in their preferred manner for a meaningful fun run/walk on December 2nd!
The Salvation Army in Canada
|Individual - 5K and Elf Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 1||$36 Adult / $22.50 Youth|
|Until Dec 5||$40 Adult / $25 Youth|
Individual - Age for Youth - 12 and under.
5K Team Events
|Family Team of 6 - 5K and Elf Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 1||$171|
|Until Dec 5||$190|
|Group of 10 - 5K and Elf Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 1||$270|
|Until Dec 5||$300|
- 5K Team Events - Team captains can enter the minimum number of members and can add additional members at a later date.
- Family Team of 6 - Minimum of 2 - Maximum of 6 members.
- Group of 10 - Minimum of 2 - Maximum of 10 members. Ideal for corporate entries
- All participants will receive a FREE race shirt and medal.
- Additional shirts can be purchased for $15 at check out.
- Shirt sizes available – youth medium, youth large, adult small, adult medium, adult large, adult XL, adult XXL
- Sizing Chart is available here.
Join the Santa Shuffle to Support The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army gives hope and support to vulnerable people in 400 communities across Canada. As one of the largest non-governmental direct provider of social services in the country, The Salvation Army offers practical assistance for children and families, shelter for people experiencing homelessness and rehabilitation for people who have lost control of their lives to a substance use disorder.
When you give to The Salvation Army, you are investing in the future of marginalized and overlooked people in your community
Pledges raised for the Santa Shuffle will support people in your community who may be struggling to make ends meet. Participants that raise over $50 in pledges will receive a free Santa Shuffle pledge incentive item. Participants that raise over $250 in pledges will receive a free pledge incentive and a Running Room gift card.
You can set up a fundraising page after you have registered for the Santa Shuffle. View Details here.
To set up your fundraising page, please go to the ‘Donate’ tab (at the top of this page) and select ‘Raise Funds’.
Download and print our Pledge Form here.
Please Note: Donors will receive a donation confirmation when supporting the charity online.
The Salvation Army will be issuing official tax receipts
Race Kit Pickup
Dates and Times:
Thursday, November 30th, from 5:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Friday, December 1st, from 5:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Race Location and Times
Location: John Paul II Catholic Secondary School (1300 Oxford Street East - London, ON).
Start time: 10:00 AM
For more information please contact Liz Kim
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.