Kicking PancreAS 5K 2023 - Saskatchewan
Saturday September 23, 2023 / 7:00 P.M. / Regina SK
This race has a maximum registration cap of 300 entrants.
|5K Run/Walk||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 21||$40 Adult / $20 Youth|
|5K Family||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 21||$85|
|5K* Team Event||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 21||$30 Adult / $20 Youth|
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- Maximum number of event registrants
- 5K Run/Walk - (cap): 100
- Family - (cap): 50
- 5K Teams * Team Captain / Team member registration
- The Team Captain must register first and invite the members to join up!
- Captains who register for the team events will be sent a password to invite members to register to join their team. Click here for more info.
- Family Registration**
- Minimum of 3 and Max of 5 members. Team Captain enters all members when registering.
By participating in Kicking PancreAS™ï¸ 5K, you can make a difference in the lives of every Canadian diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer, along with their loved ones. Your donations directly support our four pillars: Awareness, Education, Support, and Research.
Through fundraising, you actively contribute to the programs and resources needed to enhance the quality of life for patients today and in the future. Currently, only 1 in 10 Canadians will survive 5 years from diagnosis.
Register today, join us at the Regina Legislative building for this run / walk for all ages, and help us change the outcome of this devastating disease.
Please click here to download and print our Pledge Form
Race Kit Pickup
Friday, September 22nd, between 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Regina Running Room:
2118 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4P 2T9
Ph: (306) 790-8480
Email: [email protected]
- 5K Run/Walk : Saturday September 23, 2023 @ 7:00 P.M.
- 5K Family : Saturday September 23, 2023 @ 7:00 P.M.
For more information please contact Helen Wright
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.