GCWCC 5km Walk Run Roll- Ottawa 2019
Tuesday September 10, 2019 / 11:30 A.M. / Ottawa ON
|5km Walk Run Roll||Register Now!|
|Until Sep 9||$5 + Processing fee|
Ready, Set … Move!
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019, public servants, friends, family and the community are invited to participate in the third annual WALK RUN ROLL. This official NCR launch event will mark the beginning of the 2019 Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign (GCWCC), with similar events in several cities throughout the country.
Join us on Parliament Hill and wear your team colours. Be bold! Mascots and costumes are welcome. The more people we can get, the better. Let’s take over the downtown core and show the community what the public service can do!
Where: Parliament Hill
When: Event starts 11:30 a.m. on Parliament Hill with special guests
- Race begins at Parliament Hill, follows Wellington to the Portage Bridge and crosses into Gatineau
- Once over in Gatineau, participants will follow rue Laurier toward the Canadian Museum of History then head to the Alexandra Bridge and cross over back to Ottawa
- On the Ottawa side, participants will follow Sussex to Wellington, turn right at Wellington and head back toward Parliament Hill to cross the finish line
- Click here for the map
- September 10, 2019 11:30 A.M.
Thank you to our event sponsors
For more information please contact the GCWCC National Office at email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Bank St. Store. Start date August 15, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Westboro . Start date October 1, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Merivale Store. Start date August 12, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Orleans Store. Start date August 12, 2019
Running Program - 5KM Clinic at our Grant Crossing . Start date August 5, 2019