Wheres Franktown - 2020
Event Cancelled due to Covid
Saturday May 9, 2020 / 9:30 A.M. / Smiths Falls ON
|15km Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 7||$60 / Youth $30 / Senior $30|
|10km Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 7||$45 / Youth $20 / Senior $20|
|Until May 7||$40 / Youth $20 / Senior $20|
|1km Kids Run||Cancelled!|
|Until May 7||$20 / Youth $20 / Senior $20|
|Until May 7||$25|
- Free Shirt with entry until March 31st!
- Age for Youth - 16 and under.
- Age for Senior - 60 or over.
Optional Event Shirts
- Unisex 2020 Where's Franktown Tshirt: $20
- Children's 2020 Where's Franktown Tshirt: $20
Race Kit Pickup
- Race kit pick-up is between 8-9:30am on Race Day - Saturday, May 11th, Saturday morning at Calvary Christian Academy.
- There will be volunteers helping to direct parking and directing participants to the school.
- Once you arrive at the front door, greeters will help direct you to the gymnasium where a team of volunteers will help get you set-up for the race.
- 15km Run : Saturday May 9, 2020 @ 9:30 A.M.
- 1km Kids Run : Saturday May 9, 2020 @ 9:30 A.M.
- 10km Run : Saturday May 9, 2020 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5Km Run/Walk : Saturday May 9, 2020 @ 10:10 A.M.
- Virtual Run : Saturday May 9, 2020
For more information please contact Tom Bourne
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.