Legacy Place St. Patrick's Race
(formerly the Diakonos St. Patrick’s Run)
Saturday March 12, 2016 / 10:00 A.M. / Calgary AB
Legacy Place St. Patrick's Race
|Event Name||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|10K Team*||$25||$30||$35||Register Now!|
|5K Team*||$25||$30||$35||Register Now!|
|Kid's Run||FREE||FREE||FREE||Register Now!|
- *Team Registration Rules:
- Team captains must register first then invite team members to join.
- Captains are required to chose a team name. A password will be provided to each captain.
- Captains will provide the team name, password and the registration URL to each team member.
Click here for more information
- Kids 1K Shamrock Shuffle will be a fun event with no cost associated.
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2016-01-02 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2016-02-06 11:59 P.M.
- * Late Fee - End Date: 2016-03-09 11:59 P.M.
- Event Dry fit unisex Tech shirt. Green long sleeve featuring the new Legacy Place logo! $20.00
- Thursday, March 10th between 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday, March 11 between 12:00pm-6:00pm
Eau Claire Running Room - View Map
200 Barclay Parade SW
- 5K: 10:00 A.M.
- 10K: 10:15 A.M.
- Kids Fun Run: 11:15 A.M.
- Diakonos Retreat Society
- Email: email@example.com
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Optional Event Shirts
Race Kit Pickup
For more information please contact Chris Langham
How to Register view more ▶
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Eau Claire Market Store. Start date 12 August 2019
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Westhills Store. Start date 26 August 2019
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Glenmore Store. Start date 26 August 2019
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Crowfoot Store. Start date 13 August 2019
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Shawnessy Store. Start date 13 August 2019
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Eau Claire Market Store. Start date 15 August 2019
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Westhills Store. Start date 26 August 2019
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Glenmore Store. Start date 27 August 2019
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Crowfoot Store. Start date 12 August 2019
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Shawnessy Store. Start date 13 August 2019