Canada Day Run for St John Ambulance - 2018
Sunday July 1, 2018 / 9:00 A.M. / Niagara Falls ON
|5K Timed Run||Register Now!|
|Until May 31||$30|
|Until Jun 21||$35|
|Until Jun 27||$38|
|1K Kids Fun Run||Register Now!|
|Until Jun 27||Free|
|Family Team of 4||Register Now!|
|Until May 31||$60|
|Until Jun 21||$70|
|Until Jun 27||$76|
- Family Team of 4 registration.
- Team Captain enters all 4 family members & selects the distance each member will be participating in.
- Free Shirt with entry!
- 5K Run/Walk * Adult Unisex S - XXlge / 1K Kids Fun Run † Youth S - XLge
- Family Team of 4 - Adult or Youth Sizes available
- Please note T-Shirts are not guaranteed for registrations made after June 21st, 2018.
Optional Event Shirts
- Unisex T-Shirt: $10
- Youth T-Shirt: $10
- St. John Ambulance offers many health and safety courses such as First Aid & CPR training, Babysitting Basics, Home Alone, Pet First Aid, Workplace Safety and Wilderness Training. We also provides many health & safety related community programs such as Chair-A-Van, Cadets Youth, Car Seat Checks, Medical First Response, Search & Rescue Niagara, Therapy Dog and Water Patrol programs. We ensure people of all ages are kept healthy and safe through providing first aid & CPR training, meeting needs through our community services and through partnering with other valuable community service organizations within Niagara Falls and our surrounding communities.
- To support St. John Ambulance you can set up a fundraising page through your Running Room account, after you have registered for the Run
All you need to do is go to the Donate tab (at the top of this page) and select Raise Funds to set up your fundraising page.
- Click here for details on setting up your fundraising dashboard
Race Kit Pickup
- July 1st, 2018 from 8:00 am - 8:45 am
- Oakes Park, 5700 Morrison St. Niagara Falls, ON
- Race Day Registration is available
Race Times / Route Maps
- 5K Timed Run : Sunday July 1, 2018 @ 9:15 A.M. - 5K Route Map
- 1K Kids Fun Run : Sunday July 1, 2018 @ 9:00 A.M. -1K Route Map
For more information please contact Alyson Montovani-Ozaki
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 905-356-7340
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our St. Catharines. Start date 27 July 2020