Chilly Half Marathon 2020
Frigid 10k and Frosty 5k
Online Registration is now open!
Sunday March 1, 2020 / 10:05 A.M. / Burlington ON
This race has a maximum registration cap of 4,200 entrants.
|Half Marathon Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 2||$60|
|Until Jul 26||$80|
|Until Feb 28||$95|
|Frosty 5k||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 2||$45|
|Until Jul 26||$55|
|Until Feb 28||$60|
|Frigid 10k Run||Register Now!|
|Until Apr 2||$60|
|Until Jul 26||$65|
|Until Feb 28||$70|
- Free Shirt for the 1st 300 with 10k entry!
- 10k - Long sleeve technical t-shirts. Participants will still receive a finishers medal.
Time limit of 90 mins.
- Maximum # of event registrants
- Half Marathon Run - (cap): 3200
- Frosty 5k - (cap): 850
- Frigid 10k Run - (cap): 400
|Chilly Half and Training Program||Register Now!|
|Until Feb 28||$114.99|
Race Information and Kit Pickup
- For comprehensive race information and updates visit the Chilly Half Marathon website.
- Race Kit pick up for 2020 - To Be Announced.
- Sunday March 1, 2020
- Half Marathon Run @ 10:05 A.M.
- Frosty 5k @ 10:05 A.M.
- Frigid 10k Run @ 10:05 A.M.
For more information please contact Kelly Hendry-Arnott
- Email: Kelly@vrpro.ca
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Demi-marathon Clinic at our Burlington Store. Start date 14 November 2019
Demi-marathon Clinic at our Stoney Creek. Start date 13 November 2019
Demi-marathon Clinic at our Dundas 403. Start date 13 November 2019
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Oakville Store. Start date 21 October 2019
Clinique de course 5km Clinic at our Stoney Creek. Start date 15 October 2019
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Oakville Store. Start date 21 October 2019
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Stoney Creek. Start date 15 October 2019
Clinique de course 10km Clinic at our Dundas 403. Start date 15 October 2019
Marathon Clinic at our Burlington Store. Start date 3 December 2019