Edmonton Police Service Half Marathon 2023
Sunday September 17, 2023 / Site Opens @ 7:30 A.M. Half Marathon Starts @ 8:00 A.M. / Edmonton AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants.
|Half Marathon||Sold Out!|
|Until Jun 7||$75|
|Until Sep 15||$90|
|Until Jun 7||$45|
|Until Sep 15||$60|
|Until Jun 7||$30|
|Until Sep 15||$40|
|Rookie 1K||Sold Out!|
|Until Sep 15||$25|
- Half, 10K and 5K Participants receive a Free pair of socks!
- Rookie 1K Kids Run participants receive a medal and snacks
- (kids aged 7-12 years)
- Maximum number of event registrants per event.
- Half Marathon - (cap): 200
- 10K - (cap): 150
- 5k - (cap): 150
- Sorry no refunds on race registrations
EPS Half Marathon event details
Kit Pick up:
Friday September 15 from 2:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Saturday September 16 from 11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
109th Street Running Room - Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
Email:Â [email protected]
Race Day pick up is available prior to race start.
- Sunday September 17, 2023
- Location: Alberta Legislature Grounds
- 10800 97 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5K 2B6
- Site Opens @ 7:30 A.M.
- Half Marathon @ 8:00 A.M.
- 10K @ 8:15 A.M.
- 5K @ 8:30 A.M.
- Rookie 1K @ 8:45 A.M.
For more information please contact Elisha Jackson
- Email: [email protected]
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.