Telus Mission Possible Half Marathon
Saturday November 8, 2014 / 12:00 A.M. / Ottawa ON
This race has a maxium registration cap of 1,000 entrants.
Telus Mission Possible Half Marathon
|Event Name||Event Type||Regular|
|Half Marathon||Half Marathon||$ 75||Register Now!|
|5K Run/Walk||5K||$ 30||Register Now!|
|Half Marathon Relay *||Half Marathon||$ 150||Register Now!|
|Brunch Tickets||Other||$ 25||Register Now!|
- Free Shirt with entry! Shirt cut-off date - 26th October, 2014
- All 5k participants will receive a short sleeve shirt and all half marathon participants will receive a long sleeve shirt.
- * Half Marathon Relay must have 2 members.
- The half marathon relay will consist of teams of 2. The first runner will run a 10km loop with the second runner running a 11.1km loop.
- Regular Fee: - End Date: 2014-11-05 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
Thursday November 6th, 2014
From 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday November 7th, 2014
From 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday November 8th, 2014
From 7:15 am -7:45 am
- Westboro Running Room
418 Richmond Road
Ottawa, ON K2A 0G2
Ph: (613) 728-9081 - MAP
- Pickup on race day will take place at the race rather than the store.
- *NOTE - This years race will be held on Saturday rather than Sunday
- The Marshes Golf Club
320 Terry Fox Drive
- Half Marathon : Saturday November 8, 2014 @ 8:00 A.M.
- 5K Run/Walk: Saturday November 8, 2014 @ 7:30 A.M.
- Half Marathon Relay : Saturday November 8, 2014 @ 8:00 A.M.
- Brunch Tickets : Saturday November 8, 2014 @ 12:00 A.M.
- Race director : Bradley Conley
- Phone : 613 - 784 - 9796
- Email : email@example.com
A silent auction will take place the day of the race with all proceeds going to the Ottawa Mission.
Included in your Half Marathon registration fee (5k participants must purchase brunch tickets) is a brunch and the chance to hear our guest speaker, the Hon. Stockwell Day, PC. MP.
Hon. Stockwell Day
When people ask HON. Stockwell Day about some of his legacy projects while serving in public office he often places high on the list his efforts with Coach Phil Marsh,(Running Room) in starting the first all -party MP running group on The Hill. Now, three years after stepping out of politics, Day still relies on Marsh's advice as he maintains his early-morning running regime and marathon pursuits.
In between runs, Day has his own consulting business, and serves on such corporate boards as Telus, RCI Capital,AWZ Ventures,and Baylin Technologies, law firm McMillan LLP and various NGO's. He is also a Director and Advisor for Canada's greenest refinery project( PFEC), is an internationally known speaker and a weekly national television commentator on CBC's Power and Politics.He and his wife, Valorie enjoy 14 grandchildren.
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much moreÖ
Itís Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.