Shoppers Drug Mart® Run for Women - Oakville - 2015
Sunday, May 31st, 2015 / 8:00 A.M. / Oakville, ON
RFW - Oakville - 2015
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|10K Walk/Run||10K||$ 45||$ 50||$ 55||Register Now!|
|5K Walk/Run||5K||$ 45||$ 50||$ 55||Register Now!|
|Little Steps 1K||Kid's Run||$ 25||$ 25||$ 25||Register Now!|
|5K/10K Team||Teams||$ 40||$ 45||$ 50||Register Now!|
|Shoppers Drug Mart Employees||Click Here!|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Early Bird Fee: - End Date: 2015-03-23 11:59 P.M.
- Regular Fee: - End Date: 2015-04-20 11:59 P.M.
- Late Fee: - End Date: 2015-05-26 11:59 P.M.
- Youth 18 & under Fee: $ 35
Race Kit Pickup
Each race kit will include an event t-shirt and race bib with chip attached.
Your kit can be picked up by someone else with your permission,
please ensure that they have a copy your confirmation email just in case.
Race kits will not be available after race day.
Race kits that are not picked up will not be mailed.
Pickup dates & locations:
- Friday, May 29th from 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday, May 30th from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dundas-403 Running Room - View Map
2530 Winston Park Dr.
Oakville, ON L6H 7E5
Ph: (905) 829-5439
- Sunday, May 31st (Race Day) from 8:30 am -9:30 am at the race site.
- Little Steps 1K: 9:45 A.M.
- 10K Walk/Run: 10:00 A.M.
- 5K Walk/Run:10:15 A.M.
- Run for Women
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or Login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.