Hillside 2 Haiti 5K
Saturday May 30, 2015 / 9:30 A.M. / Cole Harbour NS
This race has a maxium registration cap of 500 entrants.
Hillside 2 Haiti 5K
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|Hillside 2 Haiti 5K *||5K||Adults: $ 20.00
Youth : $ 10.00
Seniors : $ 20.00
|Adults: $ 35.00
Youth : $ 20.00
Seniors : $ 30.00
|Adults: $ 45.00
Youth : $ 30.00
Seniors : $ 30.00
|Rainbow of Hope Youth Run||Kid's Run||$ 10.00||$ 20.00||$ 30.00||Register Now!|
|Family Registration||Other||$ 80.00||$ 95.00||$ 105.00||Register Now!|
- First 200 to register will receice a free original custom buff OR T-shirt with entry.
- Online registration closes on 27th May, 2015 at 11:59 pm but you can register in person at Running Room Spring Garden Road Thursday 28 May 2015 between 6 and 8 pm.
Alternatively, you can register in person at Hillside Wesleyan Church Friday 29 May between 4 and 8 pm. (provided race is not sold out)
- * Youth ages - 16 & under
Senior ages - 60 & above
- Early Bird Fee: - End Date: 2015-01-01 11:59 P.M.
- Regular Fee: - End Date: 2015-05-20 11:59 P.M.
- Late Fee: - End Date: 2015-05-27 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
- Thursday 28 May, 2015
From 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
At Running Room
5514 - Spring Garden Road
Halifax, NS B3J 1G6
Ph: (902) 420 - 0774 MAP
- Friday 28 May, 2015
From 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
At Hillside Wesleyan Church
80 Chameau Crescent
- Saturday 30 May, 2015
From 7:00 am - 8:00 am
Hillside Wesleyan Church
50 Ritcey Crescent
- 5K Run/Walk: Saturday May 30, 2015 @ 9:30 A.M.
- Rainbow of Hope Youth Run : Saturday May 30, 2015 @ 9:00 A.M.
- Family Registration : Saturday May 30, 2015 @ 9:30 A.M.
- Race director : Paula-lynn Duke
- Phone : 902 220 4240
- Email : email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much more…
It's Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.