Winnipeg for Water 6K Walk
Sunday February 15, 2015 / 1:00 P.M. / Winnipeg MB
This race has a maxium registration cap of 250 entrants.
Winnipeg for Water 6K Walk
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular|
|6K Walk||6K||$ 35||$ 45||Register Now!|
|Fun Run||Fun Run||$ 35||$ 45||Register Now!|
- All proceeds from fees will be donated to CPAR for the rainwater harvesting project.
- All registrations are final. No refunds will be issued.
- Early Bird Fee: - End Date: 2015-01-15 11:59 P.M.
- Regular Fee: - End Date: 2015-02-07 11:59 P.M.
Winnipeg for Water is a non-profit organization started by Bronwyn Fenn, a Winnipeg student, who believes that everyone deserves access to clean drinking water. Bronwyn spent four years fundraising for rainwater harvesting tanks with a group of students from her high school and traveled with the group to Karatu, Tanzania in 2010 to see how their efforts made a difference. After graduating Bronwyn wanted to help bring water to more students and this February you can help her do just that.
On February 15, 2015 join fellow Winnipeggers on the Winnipeg for Water 6 km walk and help raise money for rainwater harvesting tanks. Proceeds from the walk will be donated to the Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief (CPAR) to fund a rainwater harvesting project at a school in the Karatu District of Tanzania.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, February 13
from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
At the Ruuning Room
1615 Regent Avenue West
Winnipeg, MB R2C 5C6
Ph: (204) 777-1122 MAP
Walk start/end location
- North Kildonan Community Centre Parking is available.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the walk.
- 6K Walk : Sunday February 15, 2015 @ 1:00 P.M.
- Race director : Bronwyn Fenn
- Phone : 204 - 250 - 3437
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out winnipegforwater.com
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @wpgforwater
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much more
It's Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.