Rotary Run for Life - 12th Annual
Sunday September 13, 2015 / 8:00 A.M. / Stony Plain AB
Rotary Run for Life - 12th Annual
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|5K Run or Walk||5K||$ 45||$ 50||$ 55||Register Now!|
|5K Chipped Run||5K||$ 50||$ 55||$ 60||Register Now!|
|10K Run||10K||$ 55||$ 60||$ 65||Register Now!|
|Half Marathon Run||Half Marathon||$ 60||$ 65||$ 70||Register Now!|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Men's & Women's Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2015-08-16 11:59 P.M.
- Regular Fee - End Date: 2015-09-07 11:59 P.M.
- Late Fee - End Date: 2015-09-11 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
- At the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre in Spruce Grove,
Alberta (221 Jennifer Heil Way, Spruce Grove)
At the following times:
Friday, September 11, 2015
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 12, 2015
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Race Packages can also be obtained on the morning of the event
At the event location (The Pavilion at Heritage Park, 5100, 41 Avenue, Stony Plain, Alberta)
At the following time:
Sunday, September 13, 2015
6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- 5K Run or Walk : Sunday September 13, 2015 @ 8:00 A.M.
- 5K Chipped Run : Sunday September 13, 2015 @ 8:00 A.M.
- 10K Run : Sunday September 13, 2015 @ 8:00 A.M.
- Half Marathon Run : Sunday September 13, 2015 @ 8:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Jessica Chapman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much moreÖ
Itís Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶