Waterloo Transplant Trot 2015
Saturday April 25, 2015 / 10:00 A.M. / Waterloo ON
Waterloo Transplant Trot 2015
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular|
|3K/5K Run/Walk||3K/5K||$ 30.00||$ 35.00||Register Now!|
|5K Run Team Challenge (Team of 4)||5K||$ 120.00||$ 140.00||Register Now!|
- Free Shirt with entry!
- T-shirts will only be guaranteed if you register by April 3, 2015
- Men's sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Race Day Registration will open at 8:00 am. Race bags will be given out at the end of the Race on Saturday, April 25th, 2015.
- Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2015-02-01 11:59 P.M.
- Regular Fee - End Date: 2015-04-23 11:59 P.M.
- Waterloo Park, Waterloo, ON (Westmount Road/North Entrance)
Race Kit Pickup
Friday, April 24, 2015
From 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Waterloo Running Room
Unit #3, 15 King Street South
Waterloo, ON N2J 1N9
Phone: (519) 747-4800 MAP
Saturday, April 25, 2015 (Race Day)
- Race Day Registration will open at 8:00 am.
- Race bags will be given out at the end of the Race on Saturday, April 25th, 2015.
- 3K/5K Run/Walk : Saturday April 25, 2015 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5K Run Team Challenge : Saturday April 25, 2015 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Joanna Mitchell
- Email: email@example.com
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The processing fee is being included in the registration fee.
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much more…
It's Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard