St.Patrick's Day Trail Run
Sunday March 15, 2015 / Edmonton ABImportant Note: Race location has been changed to Fort Edmonton Park.
"7000 - 143rd St | Edmonton AB | T5J 2R7"
St.Patrick's Day Trail Run
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|10K Shamrock Walk||10K||$ 40||$ 45||$ 50||Register Now!|
|10K Good Luck Run||10K||$ 40||$ 45||$ 50||Register Now!|
|5K Leprechaun Walk||5K||$ 40||$ 45||$ 50||Register Now!|
|5K Pot of Gold Run||5K||$ 40||$ 45||$ 50||Register Now!|
- Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2015-01-15 11:59 P.M.
- Regular Fee - End Date: 2015-03-6 11:59 P.M.
- Late Fee - End Date: 2015-03-11 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
- Please note that the first two hours
of package pick-up is for individuals
If you are picking up for more than one last name you will be asked to go to the back of the line for each last name.
- Thursday, March 12, 2015
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday, March 13, 2015
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday, March 14, 2015
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- At Running Room
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062 - View map
- Free Shirt with entry!
- Each participant who registers before Sunday, March 2nd, 2015 is guaranteed a free t-shirt.
After that date, T-shirts and sizes are on a first come first served basis. Unisex sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Please Note: You must register prior to March 2nd to assure you will receive the correct size on your t-shirt.
After that time it is on a first come first served basis for size.
All shirts must be claimed no later than 30 days after the race.
- Bag check and a post race breakfast are at Hangar Building of the Fort Edmonton Park at 7000 143rd Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7.
- Extra breakfast tickets are available to order during package pick up or on race day for $20.00 , cash only.
- Keep in mind there will be no race day registration.
- 5K - http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6543051
"2.5km Turn Around"
- 10K - http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6538519
10K Route goes up the Whitemud bridge, cross and towards Laurier park and trails through there to Buena Vista and back.
- Enjoy this annual celebration of Spring and St. Patrick's Day even further, by taking in the terrific post-race breakfast inside the Hangar building of Fort Edmonton Park.
- Each runner will receive 1 free breakfast. The bib (race number) is your meal ticket.
- Timing results will be posted inside the Hangar by the right beside bag check at approximately 10:45 - 11:00 am as you enjoy your meal! Official final timing results will be posted online next day on www.ellistiming.com or runningroom.com
- 10K Shamrock Walk : Sunday March 15, 2015 @ 9:30 A.M.
- 10K Good Luck Run : Sunday March 15, 2015 @ 10:00 A.M.
- 5K Leprechaun Walk : Sunday March 15, 2015 @ 10:15 A.M.
- 5K Pot of Gold Run : Sunday March 15, 2015 @ 10:15 A.M.
For more information please contact Justin Ng
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 587.926.8066
About the Charity
In 1978, a group of people noticed a huge gap in services for young people in Alberta. Until the age of sixteen, youth in crisis could access Child & Family Services. After they turned eighteen, the adult support systems opened up to them. See a problem here?
You got it. After a person's sixteenth birthday and until their eighteenth birthday there were no resources available to them. For 2 years- 2 very important years in anyone's life – these young people had no one to turn to. No assistance for housing. No one to help them to get through high school. No one to help them eat, sleep, or live safely. It's not surprising in the slightest that a lot of these youths ended up on the street, involved with drugs or prostitution, and just gave up on trying who has been through this can tell you, 2 years on their own, at the age of sixteen, can set the tone for the rest of their life.
Enter YESS. By 1982, YESS has opened our doors on our Whyte Avenue building, providing shelter, safety and hope to homeless and at-risk youth. Over the years, thousands of kids have come through our doors.
WE'VE GIVEN THEM OPTIONS, WE'VE GIVEN THEM SUPPORT – AND WE'VE GIVEN THEM A FUTURE.
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
We provide you with all the resources you will need to create a personal home page to raise funds for your favorite charity. E-mail your family and friends with donation requests, track your donation goal and much more…
It's Simple! When you register for an event you will be prompted to set up a Free member login account. You can login when you enter the race or after registering. If you will be collecting donations for this event's charity, you have to be logged in to access the Donations tab. If you are not a member please sign up for a free account. Creating an account will allow you to customize personal home pages to begin tracking and soliciting donations for your favorite charities.
For more information on our Fundraising tools link here: GIVING
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.